- The Regulations form the basis for the organization of the “Defence24 Day” Conference organized by Defence24 Group which will be held on May 24th and 25th, 2023 and defines the rights and obligations of its participants. The Regulations will be made available to the participants of the conference.
- The organizer of the “Defence24 Day” conference is Defence24 Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-372), ul. Foksal 18, KRS: 0000427851, NIP: 1132857583.
- The purpose of the conference and a series of expert debates is to discuss key issues related to the implementation of the national security, exchange experiences and develop recommendations in this regard.
Terms and Conditions for the Participation
- The number of participants in the conference is limited.
- The condition for participation in the Conference is that the Participant sends an application by the deadline set by the Organizer.
- Participant is required to register to confirm attendance on the day the conference begins. It is necessary to show confirmation of the invitation to participate in the conference.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse registration and reject the application for participation in the conference of a participant without giving any reason. The decision to accept or reject the application will be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the application form.
- The condition for registration is to provide consents contained on the website.
- The method of application, deadlines for sending the application and the hours of registration on the day of the Conference will be provided by the organizer in e-mail or traditional correspondence.
- Application for participation is equivalent to the acceptance of these Regulations.
- The participant covers the costs of travel, accommodation, and meals on their own.
- The organizer assures to make every effort to guarantee the organizational conditions of the conference in line with the description of the event.
- The organizer shall determine the schedule of the Conference and reserves the right to make changes to the Conference program, even on the day on which the Conference is held, including the right to change the time schedule and the order of speeches.
- Changes in the conference program, as mentioned above, shall not constitute grounds for directing financial claims against the Organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the conference in the event of contingencies.
- The Organizer shall not be held responsible for the Participant’s belongings that may be lost, damaged or stolen during the Conference.
- The participant undertakes to comply with the requirements of these Regulations, as well as to comply with the safety rules and instructions and organizational and technical instructions of the Organizer’s representatives and the facility where the conference takes place during the conference.
- In particular, it is forbidden to:
- selling, serving, and consuming alcoholic beverages.
- sale and use of drugs (narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and other drugs referred to in the Act of 29 July 2005 on counteracting drug addiction – consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2012, item 124, as amended).
- bringing firearms and other dangerous items.
- Participants shall bear full financial responsibility for any damage they have caused to the premises where the Conference is held.
Personal Data Protection
- Defence24 Sp. z o.o. shall be the personal data controller.
- The personal data of the Participants shall be processed for the purpose of conducting the Conference, including the compilation of a list of participants, or other.
- By registering, the Participant agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of the Conference, including the creation of a list of Participants.
- Participants shall have the right to access their personal data, correct them and request removal. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Conference.
- The organizer reserves the right to use an external website for registration.
- With the consent of the Participant, the collected data may be collected in one or more databases directly or indirectly maintained by the personal data controller.
- During the Conference, the Organizer may conduct photo and video sessions. Participation in the events is combined with the consent to use the image of each of the Participants, Speakers and Presenters in information and promotional materials. A person who does not give such consent is obliged to inform firstname.lastname@example.org about this fact no later than 2 days before the date of the Conference.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use and publish the Participant’s company name, affiliation, country of origin, on the list of participants, on the website and social media channels free of charge, to which the Participant gives his indispensable consent, without limitation in time.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use and publish the Participant’s image free of charge for information and promotional purposes related to “Defence24 Day”, to which the Participant irrevocably agrees, without limitation in time.
- When registering at the Defence24 Day reception desk, the Participant receives a name badge containing the name of the company provided during registration.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend these Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- The Regulations shall enter into force on January 20th , 2023.